Thursday, April 9, 2015

Capstone Presentations


  • I had a trifold poster with some key points and my IMED poster. I had my computer in the middle to show my website.
  • My presentation went well. I was one of the first people to get judged. The judges asked some questions but I answered them well. After that I just walked around and looked at other peoples projects.
  • It was stressful leading up to the night of presentations. Getting the poster together and practicing the speech. But the presentation was actually was easy. Because I already knew what I was going to talk about, I did not even need to use my note card. 
  • The hardest part was basically the two days leading up to presentations. It seemed like it was going to be a scary process but talking to the judges was more interactive and conversational. 
  • It was fun to walk around and look at other peoples project and how the solution turned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment