Thursday, March 19, 2015

Inforgraphic Poster

My poster focuses on the problem that my capstone addresses. I did not have to do extra research because all the facts and statistics I needed were already in my capstone research. The easiest thing about creating this poster was coming up with the content. Because I already had the data and research it did not take long for me to outline the content of the poster. The harder part of the poster was coming up with a design for the poster that I liked. I created the poster in winter term but added more information to it in this class. I added more pictures and different formats to make it more eye catching. I am not done with my poster. I am going to add a section that discusses my end product and I will add some images to go along with the text

No comments:

Post a Comment